Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for  the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post. Click here to sign up.

I wrote two posts this week.  I reviewed a Christian romance and I reviewed a Catholic tablet.  


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn. This week I have two posts about goals and a book rivew of "An Inconvenient Marriage."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting so faithfully, RAnn!
    I have just one post this week, and it is, of course, my book list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever, thank you for hosting, RAnn. Just poetry, old and new, this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, RAnn. I wrote about praying in the New Year at a friend's AofG church

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats